Saturday, February 14, 2009

Minor update

Still on break, not worrying about the map is treating me good. =P

Some marginal progress with the new AI, bots are currently EXTREMELY basic, having similar attack patterns to creeps, with the exception of being able to retreat to the nearest allied tower if no allied creeps are nearby (i.e. the wave is killed off), and the ability to retreat back if damaged. This will take a lot of working on before it's anywhere near presentable. =P

As for the AI+ map, made some of those graphical fixes that Overflow pointed out, but I don't anticipate releasing anything until 6.60 at the earliest. I kind of want to put Old Storm Spirit and Old Undying (6.57b) and maybe -er into the map, but we'll see how busy/lazy I am.

And Happy Valentine's Day, for those of you who celebrate it. My girl doesn't read this blog but she should know that she's been one of the biggest blessings of my life. =)

3 comments:

Co2Noss said...

I also noticed that when you are attacking world tree or frozen throne the AI just ignore you and go towards a lane.. set AI to defend if damage is being taken?

and thanks for the update. I really enjoy your maps because they let me test out new characters, items, and game modes.

Happy Valentines to you too!

Unknown said...

I sent you an email, hope to hear from you!

Michael

.Uwe said...

oooh so cute, i'm sure your girl loves you ^^