Thursday, August 13, 2009

Yes, I know it doesn't work

Please stop sending me e-mails saying that none of the AI maps work on 1.24. I know they don't.

I have a rough version of 6.61b AI (I'm taking the plus off, since it isn't very "plus" right now, and changing the version number to something like 0.21), but given the number of e-mails I've been receiving and the fact that it doesn't work with the new patch, I'm not going to release anything until 6.62 is out and I've had a chance to update the functions to be compliant with the 1.24 WC3 patch.

I've been a bit busy with things...just got back from a beautiful wedding. If you two see this (since you've both told me you occasionally pop on here), congratulations again! I love you both and hope you have a great time in Hawaii!

That is all. =)

7 comments:

adrian said...

i don't think that you should wait for 6.62 since the 6.61c is 1.42 compatible. By the way like your AI map better than the other released map. I personally think that their is no point in releasing something so incomplete and has a very shabby look. Still looking forward for the AI map.

z a t d i n said...

it would be great if u release the non "plus" ai maps as long as we can practice new version with ai that doesnt sucks like other ai maps..

Philson said...

I'm sticking to 1.23 for now. I'll probably upgrade when all the maps are compatible with 1.24. Anyways, just wanna say that I enjoy playing your AI maps. Keep up the good work!

Christoph said...

Just posting to say that I think your decision to not release anything is the right one!
On westfall 1.24b + 6.62 beta 9 is already tested, so it would be stupid to invest any energy in creating an interim version.

Phoenix said...

Even if you're complete with an AI+ map that is compatible for 1.23 kindly post it. We generally play against AI single player so it won't really matter if we play in 1.23 instead of 1.24.
:)

Unknown said...

Hey brother! Can't say I track with anything you've written here, but still, nice blog! I'll catch you when you come to town in a week. Peace!

Chris said...

i've updated to 1.24b and yet my frozen throne doesn't see any of your AI maps... even the 6.63 one... only the non-ai maps can be seen... hope you could help... thanks! :)